Individuals skilled in software asset management (SAM) programs are vital to their organizations – increasing operational efficiency and boosting bottom lines.
Sound software asset management starts with the right training. Verafirm offers a self-guided online course that will train you on best practices for implementing a world-class, ISO-aligned SAM program.
Verafirm offers the first industry SAM course aligned to the ISO/IEC 19770-1 SAM standard. SAM Advantage is a comprehensive online course rich with the learning tools and tests needed to build a sustainable software asset management framework.
SAM Advantage participants learn how to:
- Build a best practice, standards-based SAM program
- Proactively and effectively manage software assets
- Increase IT efficiencies and control costs
- Oversee software license audits for organizations of all sizes
- Identify and reduce IT risks
Get started by completing the registration form for SAM Advantage.
Click here to get started now.
Upon successful completion of the SAM Advantage course and associated assessments, participants will be recognized as Verafirm Professionals.
This unique distinction confirms:
- Mastery of processes required to implement ISO/IEC 19770-1 aligned SAM programs
- Expertise to work across multiple software platforms
- Understanding of the business and technical issues facing organizations
The Verafirm Professional designation is the only certification that recognizes expertise in setting a global, standards-based SAM program.